How To Tips
If you are thinking about tiling walls and floors and you are unsure about how to fix the tiles, underfloor heating, or even tile maintenance once your tiles have been laid, than using the How-To-Tips will be a good starting point. The How-To-Tips are a step by step guide ensuring that what ever tiling job that you undertake, you do the best job possible.
- Before making a start with your project, be sure you have all of the equipment you need close to hand.More info
- Mark a line along the centre of the room and loose lay the floor tiles along the line to see how they will fit.More info
- The sheets of mosaic should be fixed by pressing them into a combed bed of adhesive in a staggered brick pattern allowing for a grout joint.More info
- Tiles require regular cleaning and maintenance in order to keep them looking good and there are many products that are ideal for these materials.More info
- To check the suitability of a floor to receive tiles, lay a 2 metre straight edge and rotate it through 360 degrees. As the straight edge covers the floor.More info
- Lay out the wire and hold in place with fixing tape. Once the heater has been laid out and the wire spacings finalised, cover the entire wire with the tape.More info